|Added on Rightmove:||14 March 2012 (2290 days ago)|
- A well presented spacious property near the Manor
- Only a short walk to the town and all amenities
- Good size lounge/diner with balcony off
- Modern kitchen with cooker and space for fridge/freezer
- Three bedrooms (2 double/1 single) plus shower room
- Double garage with plumbing for washing machine
- Enclosed courtyard to rear off the garage
- Gas central heating and secondary glazing
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
A well presented and spacious property presented over three floors. Situated close to the Manor Gardens and Newhay, it is a short level walk to the town of Dawlish where you will find plenty of local amenities including shops, bars, cafes, churches, library and of course the beaches
The public transport links are excellent from Dawlish, with a direct rail route to Exeter taking approx 20mins and Torbay, in the other direction, taking approx the same time. There is good access by road too if you prefer to drive and commute
The property itself is well presented throughout and has recently been redecorated to a good standard with a neutral colour scheme. There have also been some new carpets laid
On the ground level is a large double garage with an electric up and over door with parking for a couple of cars, plus there is room to park outside the garage to the front of the property. From the garage there is a back door which leads to outside where you will find a small enclosed courtyard garden with somewhere to dry your washing. In the garage there is electric and plumbing for a washing machine and space for tumble dryer
Gas central heating
Pets by negotiation
The accommodation comprises:
Entrance hallway with under stairs storage and door leading to the garage
On the first floor is a large lounge/diner with patio doors leading off to a balcony. The room is spacious and light and has enough room for a good size dining table plus the usual lounge furniture
Modern kitchen/breakfast room with a range of light wood wall and floor units and complimentary worktops. A large window gives the room plenty of natural light and gives an outlook over toward the Newhay. There is a freestanding oven included at the property and space for a fridge/freezer (washing machine plumbing in garage)
On the second floor, there are three bedrooms, two of which are good size doubles plus there is a really good size single. There is a modern family shower room but no bath
Things we think you should know about the property:
Small courtyard garden, however, easy to maintain
Shower room only
Council tax band C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000064356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords Lettings, Dawlish - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.