|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 June 2012 (2187 days ago)|
- 0.4 miles Highams Park station
- Bright modern flat with 2 double bedrooms
- Full gas central heating
- Large kitchen diner
- Washing machine
- Own front door
- Close to transport and shopping
- Double glazed windows
- Neutral decor
E4 Highams Park / IG8 Woodford Green borders.
Refurbished, bright, modern first / top floor private flat within a 2 storey conversion located 0.4 miles from Highams Park station being 20 minute's from Liverpool street station.
The property benefits from full gas central heating, own front ground floor door and hallway, double glazing, shower / bath, washing machine, large modern fitted kitchen, separate living room and 2 double bedrooms. Neutral decor and carpet throughout. Kitchen 14'7x9'4, lounge 14'2x9'9'',B1 11'4x10'4 B2 12'8x6'6. Close to shops and good road networks i.e. A406 and the M11. Easy on-road parking outside flat. No DSS tenants. Suit professional couple. Deposit and references required.
* Please quote ref. 5687064 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5687064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.