|Added on Rightmove:||21 September 2012 (2101 days ago)|
- Four Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast With AGA
- Seven Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms, Two Shower Rooms
- Large Secluded Lawned Gardens
- Oil Central Heating
- Garage & Extensive Parking
- Good Access For Oxford & Cheltenham
- Available Unfurnished Or Part Furnished
LOCATION Burford is traditionally known as the 'Gateway to the Cotswolds' An area of outstanding natural beauty protected by the Cotswold Conservation Board. Burford itself has a broad main high street lined with old houses cottages and shops which appear not to have changed for hundreds of years. The town is situated just off the A40, 19 miles from Oxford, 29 miles from Gloucester and 75 miles from London.
The town offers good facilities including a comprehensive school, primary school, medical surgery, library, numerous public houses and a variety of shops.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-23532591.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100541005406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oliver James, Witney - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.