|Added on Rightmove:||20 April 2018 (87 days ago)|
- Executive Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge, Separate Dining Kitchen
- Kitchen with Some Appliances
- Fitted Robes To Master Bedroom
- Bathroom with Separate Shower
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Garden To The Rear
- Parking For Two Cars
Nationwide Estate Agents are pleased to present this executive ground floor apartment. The accommodation on offer comprises entrance hallway, living room, separate dining kitchen, kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor and patio windows to the rear garden, two bedrooms with fitted robes to master and a bathroom with separate shower. Further benefits include gas central heating, double glazing, a rear garden and parking for two cars.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-28868302.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ADL0257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nationwide Estate Agents, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.