|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 May 2018 (65 days ago)|
- A Modern, Well Presented and Private Detached First Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Entrance Stairway
- Living Room
- Kitchen with Some Appliances
- Bathroom with Shower Over Bath
- Single Garage and Parking Space
- Private Garden with Patio Area
- Double Glazing and Electric Heating
- Viewing Essential
Nationwide Estate Agents are pleased to present this modern, well presented and private detached first floor apartment. Located close to Main Square in the centre of Buckshaw Village, the property is ideally situated for easy access to local amenities and Buckshaw Parkway Station. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, living room, two bedrooms with fitted wardrobe in one, kitchen with some appliances and bathroom with shower over bath. Further benefits include private garden with patio area, single garage, driveway parking space, double glazing & electric heating.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-30115274.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CHR0126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nationwide Estate Agents, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.