|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||25 September 2017 (327 days ago)|
- Clean, Quiet, Professional House Share Sharing with Only Three Other People
- The Tenant must be House Proud and Keen to Maintain a Positive Living Environmen
- Rent Includes All Bills Other Than a Small Contribution for WIFI (High Speed Package)
- Located on a Private Road Only 20 Minutes Walk from Reading Town Centre
- Short Walk Away from Scenic Walking Routes Along the Canal
- Furnished or Unfurnished
- Off Road Parking Available with this Room
- Communal Lounge and Well Tended Garden
- Long Term Lets Available
A room in a CLEAN, QUIET AND PROFESSIONAL house share, sharing with THREE others. LOCATED ON A PRIVATE ROAD just off the Bath Road and only a 20 Minute Walk of Reading Town Centre with good links to the A4 and M4 junc 11 & 12 and within 20/30 mins walk of Reading town Centre. RENT INCLUDES ALL UTILITIES.
THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY - Sharing with only 3 other tenants with a fixed cost of all bills included for £375 PCM (£93.75 weekly) An extremely well balanced House Share providing positive living accommodation. The tenant must positive and well balanced to become part of Samuel James's most positive House Share. The average timeline for tenants occupying this property is 3-4 years.
WELL TENDED GARDEN WITH TABLE AND CHAIRS
GARAGE WITH SMALL AMOUNT OF STORAGE AVAILABLE
OFF ROAD PARKING AVAILABLE WITH THIS ROOM
RENT INCLUDES ALL BILLS
SHARING WITH THREE OTHER PROFESSIONALS
CLEAN, QUIET AND PROFESSIONAL
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SJP-4456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Samuel James Properties, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.