|Added on Rightmove:||29 January 2014 (1603 days ago)|
- HYDE PARK
- 1 LETTING TYPE
- Washing Machine
- Central Heating
- Burgular Alarm
- No Garden
- Double Glazing
- 75 RENT PPPW
- £100 Deposit Only
- All Bills Included
This student property meets all UNIPOL code and standards and is accrediated with UNIPOL
This is a well looked after 4 bedroom property in Hyde Park. Not only does this house offer two bathrooms but provides a spacious kitchen and dining table. Fully Unipol accredited this property is ideal for students with a short walk to the university.
* 4 Bed Property
* Hyde Park
* Well Looked After
* Decent Sized Rooms
* Huge Kitchen with Dining Table
* 2 Bathrooms
* Dishwasher and Tumble Dryer
* Fire Doors and Alarm System
* Great Location
* Spacious Basement
* Bills inclusive upon request
This is a well looked after 4 bedroom property in Hyde Park. Not only does this house offer two bathrooms but provides a spacious kitchen and dining table. All the rooms are a decent size and have recently been decorated. The space in the basement has been utilised with old sofas and a bar just in case you have people over! This is a must see property!
This property is suitable for students and professionals. REF: P1792
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-31346757.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 489254511B_P1792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cityred Properties , Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.