|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 February 2012 (2322 days ago)|
- * Traditional Detached House
- * Five Bedrooms
- * Large Lounge and Dining Room
- * Spacious Kitchen with Appliances
- * Fitted wardrobes to Three Bedrooms
- * Ensuite plus Family Bathroom with Shower
- * Double Garage and Driveway
- * Large Rear Garden
- * Unfurnished
- * Available Now
This very spacious five bedroom detached house is located in Streetly, a much sought area close to all local amenities and transport links. Set in beautifully presented gardens this prestigious property comprises large lounge, very spacious diner with bar area, large kitchen with appliances, utility room and downstairs W/C. Upstairs comprises four double bedrooms, master with en-suite and fitted wardrobes, further en-suite to bedroom four and fitted wardrobes to two other bedrooms also. Finally the family bathroom with electric shower runs off the spacious landing. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, large rear garden, double garage, driveway and is offered unfurnished. Viewing essential, and available now so call to book a viewing on tel: 0121 240 8844. SORRY NO DSS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1564520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Green & Co, Sutton Coldfield - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.