|Added on Rightmove:||29 October 2011 (2427 days ago)|
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Shared Kitchen
- Shared Bathroom
- Fully Furnished
- Wi-FI Access
- Maid Service
- Gas and Electric Included
- Close to Stratford Town Centre and Olympics
- Easy access to local bus routes and train stations
- Close to all local amenities
KATHERINE ROAD. FOREST GATE. LONDON. E7
ONE BEDROOM FLAT - SHARED ACCOMMODATION
INCLUSIVE OF GAS/ELECTRIC/WI FI ACCESS
WEEKLY RENT OF £1400.00
ENQUIRE ABOUT OUR MINIMUM 2 NIGHT STAY RATES...
Available only during the Olypmics, Marvel Estates are proud to offer to you this one bedroom flat with shared kitchen and bathroom, fully furnished, inclusive of gas and electric and free internet access. Close to Stratford town centre.Maid Service. Minimum of 2 night stay available. Enquire within
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1bedflatsharekath. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marvel & Co, Forest Gate.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.