|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 January 2017 (512 days ago)|
- Oven / Hobs, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer, Dishwasher
- Microwave, Crockery & cutlery, Cookware & kitchen utensils
- Weekly cleaning & linen service
- Garden, BikeStore
- No Smoking, No Pets Allowed
- Allocated Parking Space, Lift Access
- Free wireless Internet access, Flat screen TV, DVD/Video
- Separate shower, Hairdryer, Towels, Linen
- Central Heating
**Serviced apartment - all inclusive weekly price**
This newly refurbished apartment offers the business or leisure traveller well appointed and comfortable accommodation with modern and attractive furnishings and a great central location as well as allocated secure gated parking for 1 car. The train station and attractions are within easy walking distance and property is situated on Skeldergate for bus routes to various destinations.
Entrance hallway with laminate flooring and storage
A fully fitted and equipped modern kitchen with oven & hob, dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge, freezer and microwave
Spacious, light and airy open-plan living room with LCD TV/DVD and free WiFi access
Juliet balcony with views over the attractive communal gardens
Dining Area to accommodate 4
Master En-suite bedroom with shower and heated towel rail together with views of the communal garden
A good sized 2nd double bedroom with wooden furnishings
Family bathroom with shower over the bath and heated towel rail
Secure Allocated Parking for 1 car (permit provided)
Emperor's gym is situated on the same road and the local grocery stores are a few yards away.
Bike store to the car park
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.