|Added on Rightmove:||21 January 2012 (2343 days ago)|
- Double glazing and alarm
- Luxury large family bathroom, luxury wet room
- Rifle range, wine cellar and laundry room
- Gardens Overlooking Countryside
- Double family room
- Own Gravel Driveway with Parking
Martin and Co are pleased to offer this beautifully presented and spacious, SIX BEDROOM, three LUXURY shower-rooms family house located on outskirt of Waltham Abbey, situated on the edge of the development surrounded by open COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS.
With 6 spacious bedrooms a large entrance/reception hall, large farmhouse kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, luxury family bathroom, cloakroom/w.c, luxury wet room with fitted dressing room and a LARGE DOUBLE guest room, the house offers plenty of storage, ample living space and comfort.
The house also comprises of a large FULLY FITTED KITCHEN, utility room, integrated HOT TUB to raised decking area and own gravel drive with parking for several vehicles plus 2 DOUBLE GARAGES.
Of particular note is a basement which provides a GYM AREA, SHOOTING GALLERY, WINE CELLAR and LAUNDRY ROOM.
The property overlooks the lovely 3100 square foot of living space and rural view to which the house has access.
AVAILABLE NOW CALL NOW TO BOOK VIEWING!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 433_92805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Harlow - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.