|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2017 (324 days ago)|
- 9 Bedrooms - 8 doubles & 1 single
- Separate Lounge
- 2 x Shower Rooms & Separate WC
- Fully Furnished For A Student Let
- Large fitted kitchen with table & chair
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- 7 Large Double Bedrooms @ £390.00 PP PCM Bills Included
- 1 Medium Double Bedroom @ £355.00 PCM Bills Included
- 1 Single Bedroom @ £315.00 PCM Bills Included
Universal Property are pleased to present this nine bedroom student house on Waverley Road, Southsea. This large property has good sized rooms throughout with only one single bedroom. The property is in our opinion at 20-30 minute walk to the University & City Centre. It is also located within a 5 minute walk of Albert Road, Southsea, which hosts convenience stores, supermarkets, bars, restaurants, fast food outlets, quirky shops & transport links.
This property comprises:
7 Large double bedrooms @ £390.00 PCM Inclusive of gas, electric & water
1 Medium double bedroom @ £355.00 PCM Inclusive of gas, electric & water
1 Single bedroom @ £315.00 PCM Inclusive of gas, electric & water
Large kitchen with dining table
2 x Shower Rooms
Garden with rear access
Contact Universal Properties for an accompanied viewing
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference W27. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Universal Property & Investment, Southsea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.