|Added on Rightmove:||26 April 2012 (2251 days ago)|
- 3 bedrooms the master with en-suite and a family bathroom
- Modern lounge with laminate floor and contemporary fire thro
- Open plan kitchen ideal for entertaining
- High gloss white units with dark roll top work surfaces
- Downstairs wc and an integrated door through to the garage
- Enclosed garden with timber decking area and a further lawne
A modern designed semi detached family residence on the popular Maes Berea area of Bangor within easy reach of both the university and hospital.
The accomodation comprises of modern lounge with laminate floor and contemporary fire through to dining area open plan kitchen ideal for entertaining. The kitchen is very modern with high gloss white units with dark roll top work surfaces. The house has a downstairs wc and an integrated door through to the garage.
To the first floor are 3 bedrooms the master with en-suite and a family bathroom,
To the rear is an enclosed garden with timber decking area and a further lawned area with further decking and a timber shed.
The property is fully double glazed, gas central heating and is offered part-furnished.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000094316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresford Adams Lettings, Bangor.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.