|Added on Rightmove:||06 February 2015 (1403 days ago)|
- 3 Double bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Large private garden
- Fully refurbished 4 years ago
- 1,631 sq ft
The property forms the south eastern corner of Trusley Manor.
The conservation area of Trusley is a quiet village approximately 15 minutes drive to the west of Derby.
The property has far reaching views over Trusley Park, large roaring fireplaces and a private south facing garden.
The south wing spans three floors and contains 3 large double bedrooms with period features and high ceilings.
The property has a recently installed oil fired central heating system throughout.
There is a large car parking area and the use of a separate shared courtyard.
The following fees and costs will apply to this property:
- The annual cost of servicing the oil boiler.
- 25% of the cost of maintaining the communal gardens and land around The Manor.
- 25% of the cost of emptying the shared septic tank.
- Application fee of £300.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-33571557.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SMH68. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rentmyhome.co.uk, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.