|Added on Rightmove:||05 March 2015 (1207 days ago)|
- Light one bedroom apartment
- Neutrally decorated with wood floors
- Fantastic location - close to Notting Hill
- Sleeps up to 3 people
- Seasonal prices from £750 - £800 per week
SHORT LET / HOLIDAY LET: A lovely one bedroom apartment located on a quiet tree-lined residential street in the heart of Bayswater, just a short stroll from all of the shops, bars and restaurants of Westbourne Grove, Portobello Road and Queensway.
The apartment is located on the second floor of this period conversions (33 steps with no lift) and features an open plan kitchen with convection microwave oven, electric hob and washing machine, a light sitting room with a sofa bed & dining table for 4 people. The bedroom has a double bed and fitted wardrobes. There is a newly renovated bathroom with a small bath with overhead shower. The apartment features high ceilings, wood floors and an ornate fireplace.
The location is perfect for exploring London from with excellent underground links including Royal Oak, Notting Hill Gate, Bayswater and Queensway Stations within walking distance. The apartment is also only a short distance from Paddington Station for easy access to and from Heathrow Airport.
Suitable for up to three guests | Additional cleaning charges apply | Children Welcome | WiFi | Prices from £750 - £800pw (depending on time of year and length of stay)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-33858390.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2203057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Property, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.