|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 May 2012 (2219 days ago)|
- Traditional semi detached property set within this convenient location
- Well proportioned through lounge/diner
- Fitted kitchen with cooker
- Two double bedrooms
- Third bedroom/study and white bathroom suite with shower over the bath.
- Neutral decor throughout
- Attractive rear garden with patio and lawned area
- Single garage and driveway parking
John Shepherd Lettings are pleased to offer this traditional semi detached property set within this convenient location close to Shirley centre. The property briefly comprises; well proportioned through lounge/diner, fitted kitchen with cooker, two double bedrooms, third bedroom/study and white bathroom suite with shower over the bath. Attractive rear garden with patio and lawned area. The property also benefits from a single garage and driveway parking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-33887548.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 83357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Not Live, Knowle .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.