|Added on Rightmove:||11 May 2012 (2233 days ago)|
- Stunning 4 Bedroomed Semi Detached House
- Refubished to an exceptionally high standard
- Beautifully Landscaped Rear Garden
- Open Plan Living Space
- Spacious Master Bedroom
- Within Malorees Catchment Area
A rare chance to rent this stunning four bedroomed semi-detached house which has refurbished to an exceptionally high standard benefiting from an open plan living space, off-street parking and a beautifully landscaped rear private garden approx 100ft. The house also benefits from a bay-fronted reception room with patio doors opening onto the garden, modern kitchen fully equipped with all mod cons, spacious master bedroom with fully fitted wardrobe and en suite shower room, two additional spacious double bedrooms, one single bedroom/study and two stylish bathrooms. Ideally situated in the Malorees catchment area this house would suit a family looking for a reputable Primary School. Close to the amenities of Chamberlayne Road, with the charming surroundings of Queen's Park and the further amenities of Maida Vale and Notting Hill both within easy reach. Local transport links include Kensal Rise Station (London Overground) and Queen's (London Overground, Bakerloo Line) Park Station. Please call us for an early viewing on 020 7372 4060.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Baird Properties, Queens Park.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.