|Added on Rightmove:||12 June 2012 (2201 days ago)|
- Detached true bungalow
- Open plan lounge, diner
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Detached garage and driveway
- Good sized gardens to the front ad rear
- Sought after village location
- RECENTLY UPDATED!!
Courtyard are delighted to offer 'to let' this delightful two bedroom true bungalow situated in a sought after residential area of Culcheth village and within walking distance of all local amenities. Viewing is highly recommended!!
CONTACT THE OFFICE TO ARRANGE A VIEWING 01925 767000
UPVC Door leading to a spacious hallway with built in storage cupboard and access to all rooms.
A bright airy room the focal point being the gas fire with feature surround, french doors lead to the garden and an archway provides access to the dining area.
Open plan to the lounge with window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a good range of wall and base units, tiled walls, complimentary work surfaces and serving hatch though to dining area. Space is provided for Oven, washing machine and fridge freezer. Window to the side elevation
Double bedroom with built in storage cupboard housing water tank. window to front elevation.
Good sized second bedroom with window to the front elevation.
Recently fitted with a white suite comprising back to wall WC, semi recess wash basin with storage under and bath with shower over. Tiled walls and floor. Window to side elevation.
To The Front
A well maintained lawn lies adjacent to a driveway leading to garage with ample parking.
With power and lighting
To The Rear
There is a good sized garden which is enclosed for privacy and is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubbery and paved patio area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 208805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Courtyard Property Consultants, Culcheth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.