|Added on Rightmove:||07 February 2014 (1743 days ago)|
- * Two bedroom apartment with south facing patio garden and 1252 sq ft of living space
- * Separate kitchen
- * Shower suite
- * Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom offering direct access to garden
- * Second double bedroom also en-suite with access to garden
- * Solid wood flooring and benefiting from excellent storage space
- * Set back off the road behind a high hedge boundary giving a good level of privacy and off street parking (available by arrangement)
- * Moments from the shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Notting Hill and Portobello Road as well as the beautiful open spaces of Holland Park.
- * A short walk from the fashionable shops, department stores and leisure facilities of Westfield Shopping center and the underground stations of Notting Hill, Holland Park and White City (Central Line
Offering 1,252 sqft of internal accommodation, an elegant and spacious two double bedroom period conversion, with a delightful patio garden to rear.
Set on a private road adjacent to Holland Park Avenue, conveniently located for the amenities of Holland Park including Central Line underground station. The fashionable boutiques and bars of Notting Hill are a short walk away with Westfield close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference SHP000C80. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sandersons, Holland Park & Notting Hill .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.