Light Industrial to rentUnit 21, Trecenydd Business Park, Caerphilly, CF83
4,826 sq. ft.
- 4,826 sq ft (448 sq m)
- Industrial / warehouse unit
- Gross Internal Area circa 4,826 sq ft (448.3 sq m)
- Integral office accommodation, kitchen and WC facilities
- Maximum eaves height of 20 ft
- Available from 1st May 2017
- EPC Band: To be confirmed
- RENT - £22,500 PER ANNUM EXCLUSIVE
Constructed during the late 1990's this terraced unit is of steel portal frame construction with cavity brick / block lower elevations and insulated profile steel clad upper elevations and roof.
To the front elevation there is an electrically operated insulated sectional vehicle door and pedestrian access door. The floors are of reinforced concrete.
The unit benefits from integral ground floor offices, kitchen and WC facilities. Car parking is provided to the front of the unit. The unit has a maximum eaves height of 20 ft.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-34889556.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brinsons, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.