Retail Property (high street) to rent15 (Unit 19) Market Place, IP28 7EF
734 sq. ft.
- 734 sq ft (68 sq m)
- Prime town centre location in the heart of Midenhall's main retail precinct.
- Good specification retail unit with a large aluminium glazed shop frontage.
- Total Net Internal Area (NIA) of 734 sq ft.
- Asking rent of £12,500 per annum exclusive of VAT.
The property is situated in the heart of Mildenhall's main retail
precinct complex. The precinct provides an important pedestrian
link between Sainsbury's and the main car parks serving
the town centre and High Street.
Mildenhall is a busy market town with access from the A1101.
There is also excellent access to the A11 providing convenient
routes between Norwich and the A14/M11.
A modern brick built ground floor shop premises with an aluminium
shop front to the precinct.
The shop benefits from suspended ceilings with recessed
lighting, comfort cooling and heating throughout, carpeted
floors with floor boxes for power, kitchenette and WC. Internally
the property provides a rectangular shop unit.
The property provides the following approximate total Net
Total Area: 734 sq ft (68.2 sq m)
The property is included within the 2010 Rating List with a
Rateable Value of £9,100 and is listed under shops and
For details on the rates payable please contact Forest Heath
District Council on 01638 719000.
An estates charge will be levied and covers repairs and
maintenance to the structure and common areas.
The property is available on a new lease on terms to be
£12,500 per annum exclusive of VAT.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
A full copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available
from the agents on request.
Each party are to bear their own legal costs incurred in the
transaction. The Tenant will be required to provide an undertaking
for the Landlords abortive legal costs, should a transaction
fail to complete.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-35321556.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference COMM116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hazells Chartered Surveyors, Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.