|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
- 10 mins walk to St John's Wood Tube Station
- Brand Newly Developed House
- Interior Designed Throughout
- Parking Available Within Development
- 24 Hr Security & Porter Service
Brand Newly Developed Three Double Bedroom House Available To Rent, Within This Sought After 24 Hr Portered Gated Development.
Spanning 1,110 sq ft / 103 sq meters.
Consisting of a master bedroom, which measures the entire first floor, includes dressing room & en-suite bathroom.
Two Further Double Size Bedrooms, A Seperate Family Size Bathroom, And WC Washroom.
Seperate Fully Integrated Designer Kitchen, Front & Rear Gardens.
Air-Conditioned, Under Floor Heating, Solid Wood & Ceramic Tiled Flooring.
Parking Available Within The Gated Secure Development.
Interior Designed To The Highest Standards Throughout.
10 Mins Walk To St John's Wood High Street (St Johns Wood Tube - Jubilee Line).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge, Estate Agents.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.