- Semi Detached New Build Home
- Stylish Integrated Kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- 1390 Sq Ft of Living Space over 3 Floors
- Open Plan Living/Family Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- 0.3 Miles from Strawberry Hill Station
- Available Feb 2018
Semi Detached modern build 4 bedroom family home in a popular Strawberry Hill residential location less than 100 metres from Radnor Gardens and the River Thames and 0.3 miles from Strawberry Hill train station and local shops.
Available from Feb 2018
Tastefully presented living space over 3 floors with spacious well proportioned rooms, high quality fixtures, fittings and flooring, neutral decor and energy efficient heating and appliances.
Entrance hallway leads to the fitted kitchen with a breakfast area, a w.c and into the living/dining/family room at the rear. Doors open directly onto the garden with a patio, lawn and high fences. On the first floor are 3 bedrooms and the family bathroom with stairs up to the master bedroom with an en-suite shower room
Located 0.5 miles from Archdeacon Primary and less than 0.8 miles from Waldegrave Girls/Sixth Form, Trafalgar and St James Primary Schools and Twickenham mainline station.
EPC Rating C
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2227521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Websters Estate Agents, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.