|Added on Rightmove:||11 April 2018 (99 days ago)|
- Stunning fourth floor apartment
- Open plan white gloss kitchen
- Large east facing balcony
- Parking available by separate negotiation
- Photos are illustrative
- EPC Rating = C
Fourth floor apartment with large balcony in this sought after development with concierge.
The apartment is set in a prestigious modern development with a porter in a superb central Clerkenwell just west of Old Street Station. Although less than 500m from the Barbican Centre and moments from the bars and restaurants of Clerkenwell Road, the streets surrounding the development are remarkably quiet.
Clerkenwell is an area of central London in the London Borough of Islington. Once home to Oliver Cromwell and featuring in Charles Dickens' Oliver Twist the historic Clerkenwell is now home to some of the best restaurants in London including the Michelin starred Club Gascon.
The popular and trendy Smithfield Market is close by with a selection of well known restaurants and bars. Old Street and Barbican stations are close by.
This two double bedroom apartment has been built to exacting standards with white gloss open plan kitchen, and a large private balcony. The property has stone floors with underfloor heating and high specification fittings throughout.
Square Footage: 818 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-36717931.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ISL120090_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Islington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.