|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 March 2018 (183 days ago)|
- Available Now for a quick Move In
- Spacious 1 bed Unfurnished GF Flat
- D/G - GCH
- Large Private garden - Own entrance
- Modern Kitchen
- Rent: 500.00
- Deposit: 600.00
- Council Tax Band A as per VOA
- EPC D64
- Street Parking
Falcon are please to offer a spacious ground floor 1 bed flat in Peverell. The accommodation offers large lounge with feature ornamental fireplace and period features, bay fronted large window for natural lighting, large master double bedroom, modern style kitchen with spaces for appliances, shower room with wc, large low maintenance rear garden solely for this flat. Access to rear service lane. Currently undergoing a full professional clean.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-36875256.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6083265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Falcon Properties, Plymouth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.