|Added on Rightmove:||09 February 2012 (2325 days ago)|
- Situated on the promenade, with stunning views
- Executive newly refurbished
- Spacious lounge with laminate flooring
- Archway to newly fitted kitchen with white goods
- Three double bedrooms with wardrobes
- Beautifully presented bathroom with shower over bath
- Large shower room with tiled floor and walls
- Gas central heating
- Rear garden and block paved patio
- Driveway and large shed
A rare opportunity to live overlooking the promenade in Llandudno with it's famous pier and promenade. This property has been extensively renovated to a very high standard and must be seen to be appreciated.
Steps leading down to front door. Porch, entrance hallway in high gloss tiles. Very spacious lounge with patio doors and wood flooring, and two archways leading to fitted kitchen with selection of new modern wood effect base and wall units and high gloss black tiles, built in hob and oven, fridge freezer, washing machine and dish washer.
Three double bedrooms with wardrobes, beige carpet. Newly fitted bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath, tiled floor and walls. Spacious shower room with tiled floor and walls.
New installed gas central heating.
Outside to the rear - block paved patio, garden laid to lawn. Driveway and large shed.
Don't miss out, phone today and arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000093224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beresford Adams Lettings, Llandudno.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.