|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 October 2015 (971 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished first floor flat
- Excellent location
- Offers generous amounts of living space throughout
- Large open plan kitchen/lounge
- Available furnished or unfurnished
- Walking Distance to Dalston Kingsland Station
- Brand New Apartment
- Integrated Modern Appliances
BRAND NEW FLAT located on Stoke Newington Road, easy reach of transport links into City & West End, we offer this beautifully refurbished first floor one bedroom flat offering natural décor, wooden floors throughout the property, integrated appliances, generous amounts of living space which comprises of a large open plan kitchen/lounge, double bedroom and a bathroom. Available and offered furnished & unfurnished.
The flat is a 5/10 minutes’ walk from Dalston Kingsland / Junction stations and close to the vibrant bars, restaurants and shops on the Kingsland Road. The area is also served by numerous bus routes including the 30, 56, 67, 76, 149, 243 and 38 which are all accessible within a few minutes’ walk from the flat.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property International, Marble Arch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.