Office to rent21 Welbeck Street, London, W1G 8EE
1,044 sq. ft.
- 1,044 sq ft (96 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Predominantly open plan space
- Good natural light
- Warm / Cool air system
- Perimeter trunking
- Laminate flooring
- Attractive period features
- 2 x WCs
- Lower ground floor patio area. Lease
The accommodation is arranged on the lower ground, ground and first floors of an attractive period building benefiting from well-proportioned rooms with good natural light.
Lower Ground: 354 sq. ft. (32.84 sq. m.)
Ground: 353 sq. ft. (32.82 sq. m.)
First: 337 sq. ft. (31.34 sq. m.)
TOTAL: 1,044 sq. ft. (97 sq. m.)
New lease available for a maximum term of 3 years. The lease is to be contracted outside of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 and is to include a rolling mutual option to determine after the first anniversary of the term.
£25 per sq. ft. inclusive of service charge.
£16.76 per sq ft (approx.) payable for the current year.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs throughout.
SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-36992223.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 21WelbeckStreet. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ART Surveyors, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.