|Added on Rightmove:||29 November 2016 (568 days ago)|
- Stunning ground floor conversion flat
- One double bedroom
- Open plan kitchen/ reception
- Luxurious bathroom
- Private rear garden
- Stripped wooden flooring
- Available from 22nd November 2016
- Located within a couple of minutes of shops, buses and Tooting BR station
- Within one mile of Tooting Broadway underground and St Georges hospital
A beautifully presented ground floor conversion flat offering exceptional accommodation. The property boasts one double bedroom, neutral decor, open plan kitchen/lounge, luxurious bathroom, stripped wooden flooring and a private rear garden (low maintenance). The property will be available from 22nd November 2016, furnished. This fabulous property is well located within a stones throw of Figges Marsh common, shops, buses and both Tooting BR & Broadway tube stations- viewings are strongly recommended to avoid missing out...
Call T2M to arrange a viewing...
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-37143561.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 357832. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by time2move.com, Tooting.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.