Office to rentLarge Suite, The Old Bakery Studios,Malpas Road,Truro,TR1 1QH
£400 pcm (£92 pw)
250 sq. ft.
- 250 sq ft (23 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- OFFICE/STUDIO/WORKSHOP SPACE
- OUTSKIRTS OF TRURO CITY CENTRE
- LARGE SUITES - 200SQFT TO 250SQFT
- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE ON FLEXIBLE TERMS
- ENERGY PERFORMANCE ASSET RATING (TBC)
Small Units - 100 to 150sqft - £175 to £200pcm
Medium Units - 150 to 200sqft - £200pcm
Large Units - 200 to 250sqft - £400pcm
Studio - 450sqft - £475pcm
There are 8 communal parking spaces available on a first come first served basis.
The rent includes electricity; common utilities; maintenance & cleaning of communal facilities and broadband.
All available space is offered on flexible terms; rent is payable monthly & one month's deposit is payable.
Internal viewing is recommended whereupon you will have the opportunity to meet the Landlord who can further explain the 'Old Bakery' ethos.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-37426110.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference OldBakeryLarge. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redgrave Commercial, Redgrave Commercial.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.