Office to rentGee Street, London, EC1V
£74,250 pa (£6,188 pcm)
1,500 sq. ft.
- 1,500 sq ft (139 sq m)
- The building is located on Gee Street, within a few minutesí walk of Barbican,
- Farringdon and Old Street stations.
- The accommodation consists of a part second floor of a modern office building.
- The space is currently partitioned in to 3 rooms plus 2 meeting rooms.
- Air Conditioning and good ceiling height.
The building is located on Gee Street, within a few minutesí walk of Barbican, Farringdon and Old Street stations. Closely located to the amenities of prominent City Road and Clerkenwell Road.
The accommodation consists of a part second floor of a modern office. The space is currently partitioned in to 3 rooms plus 2 meeting rooms.
Good ceiling height
Excellent natural light
RENT:£ 49.50 per square feet
BUSINESS RATES:£ TBC
SERVICE CHARGE: £ TBC
A new sublease for a term of 3 years.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-37440678.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2ndFloor15_17GeeStreet_EC1V3RD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Workplace Company, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.