|Added on Rightmove:||17 October 2017 (277 days ago)|
- Large corner plot location & garden
- Waterside property
- 11-metre pontoon mooring
- Three bedrooms over three storeys
- Two en-suites & a shower room
- 1st floor lounge & balcony
- Car port, driveway & ample parking
- Patio area
- All electric heating
A modern three storey waterside house enjoying a unique and generous corner plot with large fenced waterside gardens and patio to two sides and including access to an 11-metre pontoon berth. Offered unfurnished, the accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms each with en-suite facilities and fitted wardrobes and a third single bedroom which could easily be utilised as a study. The modern quality kitchen/dining area has integral appliances including a dishwasher and the spacious first floor lounge leads to a balcony and views across the marina to The Boardwalk. Other features include a utility/cloakroom/shower room with space and plumbing for a washing machine; a storage room, a car port and driveway parking for two cars. The property is tastefully decorated throughout, has satellite TV connections and is available on a long let. Sorry, NO PETS.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-37502967.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BRYHEREND. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whites Independent Lettings Ltd, Fareham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.