|Added on Rightmove:||17 April 2012 (2259 days ago)|
- Ideal for visiting the beautiful Cotswolds
- Train Station 4 mins walk. London 2hrs
- Parking for 4 cars
- Washing machine, tumble dryer, American fridge
- Complimentary welcome pack
Self catering, fully fitted out, bed linen included, cutlery and cooking equipment included free parking for 4 cars only. Train station 4 mins walk. London 2 hrs (Paddington) [www.thetrainline.com].
Conservation area; renovated 3 years ago; approx. 100sq.mtrs.(1076sq.ft.); 4 double bedrooms with bed, wardrobe, desk & office chair, chest of drawers, bedside cabinet; 3 bedrooms have own vanity basin, 2 bedroom upstairs, 2 downstairs (1 with 3/4 bed). Please let us know your requirements, we will try to accommodate. Downstairs shower room, vanity & loo. Upstairs shower room, vanity & loo. Large Kitchen/Diner area with built under fan oven, touch control ceramic hob & glass/stainless steel extract hood, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer and American style fridge/freezer. Entrance hall leading to all rooms & landing, with shared work area, coats etc. Upstairs, lounge area with settee & comfy chairs, casual tables and TV ( FreeView & SatView ): High pressure hot water system (brilliant showers) with airing cupboard; 5 hard wired internet points (each bedroom & work area) for faster speed RJ45 leads provided. Electricity paid, Internet paid, TV licence paid. Concierge service available if required.
Apartment in central position; supermarket 1 min; restaurants in immediate area; gym & leisure centre 3/5 mins; takeaway/night life 5 mins; museums/library/ docks/outlet centre 6/7 mins; multiplex cinema/10 pin bowling 5/10 min drive.
Stay here and expand your holiday, visiting the beautiful surrounding Cotswolds, historic towns and country villages. Here are a few places: The Forest of Dean; Cheltenham; Tewkesbury; Cirencester; Bourton-on-the-Water; Moreton-in-Marsh; Stow-on-the-Wold; Stratford-upon-Avon; Broadway; Bath. We can help you plan and make suggestions.
* Please quote ref. 5686094 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5686094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.