Office to rentBoulevard Drive, London, NW9
5,996 sq. ft.
- 5,996 sq ft (557 sq m)
- Use class orders: A1 Shops, A2 Financial and Professional Services, A3 Restaurants and Cafes and B1 Business
- Shell construction with glazed shop fronts
- On site pay and display available for visitors
- High quality landscaped environment
- EPC on request
Beaufort Park offers an unparalleled opportunity for commercial occupation and investment. A Mediterranean style Boulevard and landscaped grounds complete the picture along with a great selection of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants.
Commercial occupiers include;
- Bright Horizon
- Middlesex University
- Benham and Reeves
- Premier Estates
- Jun Ming Xuan - Chinese Restaurant
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-37783722.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BeaufortParkUnit27. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Montagu Evans, Beaufort Park.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.