|Added on Rightmove:||27 October 2015 (969 days ago)|
- Open plan, living/dining/bedroom area
- Archway through to kitchenette
- Luxury shower room
- Beautifully furnished throughout
- Parking available on request
Lovely refurbished and newly furnished lower ground floor studio apartment. Light and open plan living/dining and bedroom area. Double bed and dining table with 2 chairs. Archway through to kitchenette. Luxury shower room. Parking available upon request.
Oct to April - £425 per week
May to Sept - £475 per week
SITUATION Situated in Summertown providing good access to many local schools, all the day to day shopping facilities including bars, restaurants and a Marks and Spencer food hall.The more comprehensive facilities of Oxford City centre and the University are approx. 1.5 miles away. There are regular rail services to London Paddington, approximately one hour from Oxford mainline station, and there are frequent buses to London Victoria, Heathrow, Gatwick and Stansted airports from the coach station at Gloucester Green.
DISCLAIMER These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101073004987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penny & Sinclair, Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.