|Added on Rightmove:||19 November 2015 (949 days ago)|
- Oven / Hobs, Washer/Dryer, Fridge and icebox, Dishwasher
- Microwave, Crockery & cutlery, Cookware & kitchen utensils
- Weekly cleaning & linen service
- No Smoking, No Pets Allowed, Not suitable for small children
- Paid parking nearby
- TV in master bedroom, Free wireless Internet access
- Separate shower, Hairdryer, Towels, Linen
**Serviced apartment - all inclusive weekly price**
A contemporary 1 bedroom apartment situated to 'COPPERGATE'
Heart of the city and ideal for the corporate or leisure stay. High specifications throughout with free wiFI
Intercom entry to 2nd floor
One enters a double bedroom with luxury bed and small TV with shower room and heated towel rail
Open planned living area with a sofa that could accommodate an occassional guest ( linen provided )
Dining area to accommodate 4 for dinner and wall mounted TV
The coffee table here extends into a work station ( Very clever when working from home )
Well equipped kitchen with washer/dryer, fridge with ice box, dishwasher, microwave & oven/hob
Coffee machine with complimentary NESPRESSO coffee pods !
Paid parking nearby - please ask for details as we can offer dicounted rates at only £2.50 each 24 hour stay!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.