|Added on Rightmove:||22 May 2012 (2225 days ago)|
- Newly refurbished throughout
- Newly fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Conveniant location
- Close to an array of local amentities
- Vieiwngs strongly recommended
- Available immediately
A well proportioned two bedroom mid terrace property. The property has seen a scheme of refurbishment resulting in newly fitted kitchen and bathroom as well as neutral decor throughout. Viewings are essential to appreciate the standard of accomodation on offer. Situated just off Penistone Road, close to an array of local amenities, this property is perfect for tenants requiring direct access into Hillsborough and the City Centre. The property is also located within easy reach of the motorway. Accomodation comprises: Good size lounge leading into newly fitted breakfast kitchen. Ground floor bathroom. Front facing double bedroom with built in wardrobes. Large single bedroom. There is a yard area to the rear of the property and on street parking to the front. The property is provided unfurnished an is available immediately.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000103878. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Hillsborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.