|Added on Rightmove:||08 August 2016 (684 days ago)|
- HOUSE SHARE
- PROFESSIONALS ONLY
- PRIVATE SHOWER ROOM WITH WC
- ROOM CONTAINS OWN LOUNGE AND DINING AREA AS WELL AS SLEEPING AREA
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- VIEWS OVER THE REAR GARDEN
- COMMUNAL KITCHEN
- COMMUNAL GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING ON LARGE DRIVE WAY TO FRONT
- NO PETS
An opportunity has arisen to rent this beautiful and very well presented double room. This comes fully furnished and is the largest room in the house and includes a private ensuite. There is a communal kitchen with separate utility room and a further 2 shared bathrooms if required. Outside there are beautiful gardens to front and rear with off road parking to the front. This property is in a great location and is in the heart of the beautiful surroundings of Birkenhead park. The train station is 5 minutes walk away and there is also easy access to local amenities including great local transport links. Early internal inspection is highly recommended on this property which is available immediately.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-38506680.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5505000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ilets Go Property, Wallasey.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.