Office to rentSUITE 3A, CARLETON COURT, LORD STREET, FLEETWOOD, LANCASHIRE, FY7
£2,317 pa (£193 pcm)
331 sq. ft.
- 331 sq ft (30 sq m)
- MODERN FIRST FLOOR OFFICE SUITES
- FITTED TO A MODERN SPECIFICATION
- ACCESSED VIA A COMMUNAL ENTRANCE ON LORD STREET
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THE QUALITY WITHIN
- APPROX 400 SQ FT- 10,000 SQ FT
- TRAM ACCESS IS IMMEDIATELY ADJACENT TO THE LORD STREET ENTRANCE
Carleton Court was developed in 2000 and provides modern spacious first floor office accommodation.
The offices benefit from a suspended ceiling incorporating grid lighting, carpeting, some air conditioning, gas central heating, toilet facilities and lift facilities.
The property is accessed via a communal entrance off Lord Street. WC and kitchen facilities are also communal.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-38531355.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.