|Added on Rightmove:||08 December 2017 (198 days ago)|
- Five Double bedrooms
- uPVC DG & GCH
- Two Bathrooms
- Walking distance from UEA
- Spacious accommodation
- EPC rating D
**STUDENT PROPERTY** William H Brown offer this IMPRESSIVE, refurbished & extended, 5 DOUBLE BED house located just 20 mins WALK FROM UEA, to the WEST of Norwich in the popular area of West Earlham. Benefits include, large Lounge, UPVC DG, GCH.
Stairs to first floor, tiled floor
Large spacious lounge window to the front aspect, laminate floor, electric fireplace.
Modern range of wall and base units, electric hob and oven, extractor hood over, tiled floor, front aspect window and door to utility area with door to garden, F/F
Work surface, washing machine, space for a condensing tumble dryer, door into extension, tiled floor
Laminate floor and door to rear garden, hallway leading to two downstairs double bedrooms.
double shower cubicle, tiled floor, understairs storage cupboard.
WC, basin, tiled floor
Bedroom One (Double)
Rear aspect window, laminate floor
Bedroom Two (Double)
Rear aspect window, laminate floor
1st Floor Landing with boiler cupboard
Bedroom Three (Double)
Carpet, window to the front aspect, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Four (Double)
Carpet, window to the rear aspect
Bedroom Five (Small Double)
Carpet, window to the front aspect, built in storage cupboard x2
WC, basin, hard vinyl floor, window to rear aspect, wet room style shower, extractor fan
To the rear of the property there is a large lawned rear garden with a shed for bike storage. To the front parking is available on street.
*NOTE: Garage is not included*
GCH, UPVC DG, refurbished and extended.
Unfortunately this property is not suitable for the following -
Pets, smokers, housing benefit.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-38670564.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P3015J5221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Norwich Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.