|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 July 2018 (124 days ago)|
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED Except council tax
- Luxury Standard
- Overlooking landscaped gardens
- Extra Large Doube bedroom
- Allocated Gated parking
- Exceptionally Presented
- This is a must see property, book your viewings early
**ALL BILLS INCLUDED except council tax** This is a rare opportunity to rent a gorgeous luxury one bedroom flat in a gated estate, overlooking the landscaped gardens in a quiet peaceful location. This property will give you easy access to the A329, M4 and local business parks. Available 2nd July, Unfurnished.
Living Room/Kitchen (9'9" x 21'5")
Side aspect window, solid wood floors though-out and radiator.
Side aspect window, a range of eye and base level storage units with granite work surfaces, large storage cupboard, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double over with four ring electric hob and extractor hood over, radiator, part tiled walls and solid wood floor.
Side aspect window, Solid wood floor and radiator.
Bath with shower over, low-level WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor and tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Bedroom (12'7" x 11'4")
Rear aspect window, carpet, Quadruple built-in wardrobe and radiator.
Washing Machine, Separate drying machine and a separate drying area.
To the front of the property you have gated allocated parking. To the rear of the property you have the use of a beautiful landscaped communal garden. The landlady will allow use of all the facility's.
***RENT INCLUDES ALL BILLS except council tax***
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101012004788. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Reading Caversham - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.