|Added on Rightmove:||07 January 2016 (898 days ago)|
- Superb three bedroom house
- Arranged over three floors
- Located on a quiet residential street
- Offers spacious accommodation
- Wealth of period features
- Benefits from a wonderful mature patio
- Comprises a double reception room,
- Three good-sized bedrooms
SHORT LET. Located on a quiet street close to Tufnell Park Underground Station, this generously proportioned three bedroom house boasts a wealth of period features, a double reception room, a spacious kitchen and a patio garden.
Celia Road is ideally located moments from local shops, bars and restaurants and amenities on Brecknock Road and is within easy reach of Hampstead Heath and Camden Town.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 927929. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.