|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 January 2016 (1024 days ago)|
- New development - modern
- 2 decent double bedrooms
- 2 modern bathrooms (1 en-suite)
- Good sized open plan kitchen/reception
- Private balcony - from bedroom
- Concierge, gym, sauna, steam room
- Right next to the Canal
- Awesome large communal terrace
- Essex Road & Haggerston Stations - 5mins
- Great spec¿ Great location¿ Great price¿
A great two bed two bath flat, with 24 hr concierge, gym, sauna, steam room & more, in a fantastic location, near the canal, Shoreditch Park and Rosemary Gardens. 5 mins from Haggerston, 8 mins Angel, 2 mins De Beauvoir, 8 mins Shoreditch. It's a tremendous spot! The property features: 2 decent sized double bedrooms, both with plenty of space for furniture and large double beds. One of these has a very nicely finished en-suite shower room. There is a good sized open-plan kitchen reception room, with high gloss new kitchen which includes a built in fridge freezer, electric oven/cooker with extractor fan, washing machine, and plenty of storage units. This room also leads directly out onto a nice little private balcony, which is large enough for a table and two chairs. It's a new building (less than two years) and is in really good order. The spec throughout is very good (nice bathrooms, wood floors, etc.), and the shared facilities are excellent including; 24hr concierge, gym and awesome communal terrace.
Located between lively Angel and trendy Shoreditch just off Regents Canal. Around 5 minutes walk to Essex Road Station (Great Northern) and Haggerston Station (Overground). These 2 stations link you to Kings Cross (4 mins), Moorgate (5 mins), London Bridge (9 mins), Canary Wharf (16 mins). There are countless number of friendly bars, restaurants and cafes along the canal. Situated just opposite is beautiful Rosemary Gardens which has loads of facilities such as football pitches, ping pong tables, tennis courts and much more. Local amenities include leisure pool with slide and sports courts, gym, music school, gastro pubs and galleries.
It's available fully furnished (with decent furniture), and given the spec, location and facilities, is pragmatically priced. Must be seen!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference NSL_001413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Space, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.