|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 February 2016 (865 days ago)|
- Oven / Hobs, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher
- Microwave, Crockery & cutlery, Cookware & kitchen utensils
- Welcome pack, Weekly cleaning & linen service
- No Smoking, No Pets Allowed, Not suitable for small children
- Netflix, Free wireless Internet access, Flat screen TV
- Separate shower, Hairdryer, Towels, Linen
- Central Heating, Double Glazing
**Serviced apartment - all inclusive weekly price**
An immaculate newly 3 bedroom duplex property situated in the heart of York City Centre on the vibrant street of Fossgate. This apartment has been newly converted to the highest standard with three double bedrooms, all with brand new wall mounted TV's. The property is also made up of a fully equipped kitchen bar lounge and 2 shower rooms.
Master En-suite bedroom is situated on 1st floor with a double sized shower
The property may not be suitable for young children or elderly as there are numerous stairs to consider, especially as the first stairwell to first floor is steep.
This property does not have a dining table, but has a breakfast bar, which is only suitable for 4/5 people.
Unlimited Fibre Broadband and Netflix are also complimentary. Parking for 1 vehicle is also provided free of charge in a local car park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lets, York.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.