|Added on Rightmove:||07 June 2018 (71 days ago)|
- 1 double bedroom
- Renovated to a high standard
- Modern open plan kitchen/living room
- Corner sofa bed
- Built in storage in bedroom
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Modern bathroom suite
- Period conversion
- Free on street parking
- Close to Brixton and Streatham Hill stations
Well presented, modern, 1 double bedroom apartment in Brixton Hill close to Brixton High street, Streatham Hill station and only a short walk to Clapham South.
This modern apartment is finished to a high standard throughout, consisting of Double bedroom with large fitted wardrobes, modern open plan lounge/Kitchen, modern bathroom suite with bath and overhead shower. hard wood flooring throughout and gas central heating and double glazed, located only a short walk into Brixton.
Offered furnished. Available from 28th July
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 515588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avrasons, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.