|Added on Rightmove:||01 March 2016 (842 days ago)|
- TWO BED MID TERRACED HOUSE CLOSE TO DONCASTER TOWN CENTRE AND RAILWAY / BUS STATIONS. EASY ACCESS TO MOTORWAY NETWORK.
- RENT £375 BOND £375
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING WHITE PVCu DOUBLE GLAZING HOUSE SECURITY ALARM
- REAR GARDEN AND ON STREET PARKING
- ENTRANCE INTO LOUNGE, KITCHEN, DINING ROOM AND STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
- TWO BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM / WC
- FEES PER PROPERTY: ONE/TWO TENANT £240.00 FURTHER TENANT OR GUARANTOR £120.00 EACH - NOTED:THESE FEES ARE NON REFUNDABLE
- AVAILABLE NOW
This two bedroom mid terraced house has the benefit of gas central heating, white PVCu double glazing, house security alarm, rear garden area and on street parking. The property is close to all the local amenities in Hexthorpe and is within easy reach of Doncaster Centre, Bus and Train Stations. Comp: Entrance into the lounge, kitchen, dining room, stairs to the first floor, two bedrooms and bathroom/wc
Before any viewings are arranged we inform all prospective tenants of our administration fees on all our available properties.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnsdales Living, Doncaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.