|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (585 days ago)|
- Detached Bungalow
- 3 Bedrooms
- Extensive gardens
- Rurally Located
- Integral Garage
- Central Heating
A detached 3 bed bungalow on Old Barn Lane, Rettendon Common. The property comprises 3 bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, bathroom and separate WC. The property has an integral garage, and benefits from oli fired central heating and substantial mature gardens.
The property is situated alongside Old Barn Lane, off Main Road, Rettendon Common. This location is around 0.5 miles north of Rettendon Common, and is a short walk to the Bell & Chimes Public House in the centre of the village. The property is well situated for access to Chelmsford, Wickford, South Woodham Ferrers and Rayleigh, each with local facilities and shops.
Access to the A12 is available at the Howe Green junction, just under 3.5 miles to the north, with access to the A130 trunk road at Battlesbridge around 2.5 miles to the south. There is a main line rail service from Chelmsford and Wickford stations.
The property comprises:
- Entrance Hall.
- Kitchen/Breakfast (5.20m x 3.60m) - Fitted range of wall and floor units, built in double oven and hob, dishwasher, space for fridge, french doors to garden.
- Lounge (5.30m x 3.60m) - Feature fireplace, bay window to front.
- Bedroom One (4.25m x 3.60m) - Built in cupboard.
- Bedroom Two (3.60m x 2.20m max).
- Bedroom Three (4.20m x 2.30m).
- Bathroom (2.55m x 1.95m) - white suite comprising: bath with shower over & basin.
- Separate W/C - W/C & hand wash basin.
- Utility Room (2.05m x 1.65m) - power and plumbing for washing machine
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street parking for 2 cars and access to the integral single garage.
The property is surrounded by its own very substantial mature gardens comprising large patio, extensive lawns, borders, mature trees and shrubs.
Whirledge & Nott does not have any authority to give representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate. No assumption should be made that the property has the necessary planning, building regulations or other consents. Whirledge & Nott has not carried out a survey nor tested any appliances, services or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Strictly by appointment Viewing of the property is entirely at the risk of the enquirer. Neither Whirledge & Nott nor the vendor accept any responsibility for any damage, injury or accident during viewing.
We understand that mains water and electricity are connected. There is oil fired central heating.
COUNCIL TAX BAND
The property is assessed as Council Tax Band F.
The property is to be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. A two month deposit is required and will be held in accordance with the terms of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme. Rent will be paid monthly in advance by standing order.
The tenant will be required to provide Whirledge and Nott with the necessary details for referencing. There will be a charge of £150 per application payable by the tenant. Referencing will include credit checks and all character and employer references.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whirledge and Nott, Residential.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.