|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 June 2018 (504 days ago)|
- NO FEES! Rent directly from the Landlord
- Newly converted house
- Sound proof and private lockable room
- Plenty of parking
Property reference number 5703045. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
DOUBLE & SINGLE OCCUPANCY ROOMS AVAILABLE!
Single occupancy - double bed en-suite. £125 pw
Double occ - double bed en-suite £160 couple, £145 single occ (the person who prefers a v. large room.)
Light and airy large modern rooms with large en-suite and period feature in newly converted smartly appointed shared house.
All residents are professionals with full-time jobs in the area.
AVAILABLE NOW. NO FEES. Deposits will be held independently in government deposit scheme DPS.
- Spacious rear garden
- Centrally heated
- Secure front door with controlled entry system
- Full fire safety equipment & alarm
- Newly rewired and re-plumbed to provide the best modern amenities on demand.
Fully lockable room doors.
Furnished with orthopaedic double beds, bedside table, drawers and wardrobe.
Fully soundproofed to provide quiet spaces.
Aerial in each room, and private telephone entry system.
En-suite: power shower, basin, WC & mirror. Tiled & contemporary.
Newly fitted with double cooking facilities. Electric ceramic hobs, electric fan ovens, kettles, toaster, microwave.
Your own personal fridge/freezer.
Shared dining area with seating.
BILLS ALL INCLUDED. Gas, electricity, council tax, and fibre optic broadband access.
2 x washing machines
2 x drying machines
5 mins walk to Banbury train station connecting to London in 54 mins! Less than 10 mins walk to town centre and bus station. Best access in Banbury to M40.
Close to many large companies in Banbury.
Abundant street parking outside the house.
Amenities: Tesco Express, Co-op walking distance.
* Please quote ref. 5703045 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-41309649.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 5703045_36920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.