|Added on Rightmove:||24 November 2016 (574 days ago)|
- Recently Refurbished
- Stylish & Unique Apartment
- Sliding Doors Separating Living Quarters
- Modern Fully Integrated Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom with Shower Cubicle
- Excellent Storage
- Additional Sleeping Area
- Short Walk to Rail Networks
- Close to Battersea Park
- Wandsworth Council Tax
Stylish one bedroom apartment recently refurbished and in excellent condition throughout. This unique property features sliding doors which separate the living room with the bedroom, modern fully integrated kitchen with all mod cons, modern tiled bathroom with shower cubicle and excellent storage throughout including an additional sleeping area accessible by stepladder.
Ideally located just a short walk to Queenstown Road rail station with trains to Waterloo and Battersea Park rail station with trains to Victoria. The open green spaces of the historic Battersea Park are also close by.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-41445315.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 989786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Lettings, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.