|Added on Rightmove:||15 April 2016 (916 days ago)|
- A stunning one bedroom ground floor flat
- Ideally located close to the superb amenities of Richmond
- Reception room with a beautiful exposed brick fireplace
- Presented in immaculate condition
- Separate bedroom with a modern en suite bathroom
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
SHORT LET. Located on one of the best roads in Richmond, this stunning ground floor one bedroom flat is set within a fantastic period conversion and boasts bright living space with a modern finish.
King's Road is ideally located for the extensive shops, cafes and riverside bars of Richmond town centre. For travel links, Richmond Station (National Rail) is close by.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-41690514.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 981102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.